Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Diptych




"Snowball Fight"                           Cassidy K.



I took a picture of my cousin throwing a snowball and a picture of him getting hit by one. Then I put them next to each other so that it looks like he is throwing a snowball at himself.
 
 
 

I wanted to capture the concept of hunting from the deer's point of view along with the hunter's. I took a picture of the deer's eye and put a picture of a hunter aiming a gun at it. Then I took a picture of my dad's eye because he is a hunter and I placed I picture of a deer in it.

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of it. It takes a lot of work on getting the perfect action shot. My only critique is it would have looked better of the background was exactly the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the first one, I like your idea of a kid throwing at a snowball at himself. The only thing I would change is I would mirror the image so the action is happening from left to right...the quality and lighting of the photo is good because you used good natural sunlight. For the second picture, I think it is also a very good idea. It looks very real and I can tell you put effort into creating the picture on photoshop. The only thing I would change is how the deer picture isn't taking up the full space of your dads iris. because you did that right for the deer's eye I think but not on the one of your dads eye.

    ReplyDelete